Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Case Trimmer
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
www.bjonessights.com/

I believe Mr. Giraud also sells a carbide blade. Much easier to set up, and one blade should last about 100,000 cases (it is shaped as a triangle with a cutting notch at each of the three corners).

If you can find a used Gracey Mr. Giraud will sell you a horsepower upgrade motor kit for $100.00.

Last winter the weatherman predicted a stretch of crappy weather so I ordered up a 3 gallon bucket of .223 brass from Midway and prepped it with the help of my trusty Gracey powered trimmer, powered primer pocket reamer, and powered outside neck turner. Before I knew it there was 3500 cases tagged and bagged - enough for a whole season of practice and competition.

Have fun!
JCN

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
no, I don't.If you would be so kind.
thanks
rob

Posts: 462 | Location: Coogee, Australia | Registered: 26 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
have you got a link for "B Jones sight company"?

Posts: 169 | Location: Never where you think | Registered: 03 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
thanks
got one ordered

Posts: 169 | Location: Never where you think | Registered: 03 February 2004Reply With Quote