Find
Notify
Tools

Primer Surprise
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of adamhunter
posted
This post is really pointless but I thought I'd share my good fortune beause I am still amazed.

We have a new project engineer in our office, young guy about 24. He heard from another co-worker that I had an extra parking pass that would allow someone to park in the parking deck of our office. The deck is restricted to Sr. personnel and junior people are required to park in the surface lot across the street from our builing. He came by my office the other day and asked if I might be willing to part with the extra pass. I told him I might consider it if I were to find one thousand of either Federal or CCI Large Magnum Rifle primers on my desk in the next few days.

This morning I went to the office and to my surprice I found not 1000 but 2000 CCI magnum rifle primers sitting on my desk. Don't know where he found them, but I was thankful and gratefully handed over the pass.

Guess I'm set on primers for the next few years.

30+ years experience tells me that perfection hit at .264. Others are adequate but anything before or after is wishful thinking.

Posts: 854 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of James Kain
posted Hide Post
You know that is out standing! beer
Give it up for our lazy youth! lol I'm 28 and I park in the back lot.... One thing I have found is we as a coulcher spend more effort looking for more ways to be lazy and more then anything else.
Now if you shot like I do, You would be lucking 1k of primers would last you the year. Wink I would shoot more if I could afford it.
Now if I had known about the govt contract that is sucking up all the primers I would have bought 4k in the way of primers.
Is the kid a reloader?

OUTSTANDING FIND!
Great post to stumble on when you cant sleep!
Got to be up in 3 1/2hr and still havnt fallen asleep!
Today is going to be great! bsflag
I ll be flying that bs flag all day!
James

Disabled Vet(non-combat) - US Army
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunter, trapper, machinest, gamer, angler, and all around do it your selfer.
Build my own CNC router from scratch. I installed the hight wrong. My hight moves but the rails blocks 3/4 of the hight.....

Posts: 934 | Location: North Anson Maine USA | Registered: 27 October 2008Reply With Quote