Find
Notify
Tools

Re: GS Custom delivery
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of POP
posted
My order (416 330 HV) for my new 416 WBY got shipped on Sept 15 . I will advise when I receive!

Posts: 3865 | Location: Cheyenne, WYOMING, USA | Registered: 13 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi Jeffe,
Always nice to see your constructive and well thought out comment. Cleaned any rusty milling machines lately?

one of us
Picture of Don_G
posted Hide Post
I should have added that these were the only "problem children" out of several orders.

I had the other orders as quickly as three weeks, and as long as 10 weeks after the order was placed.

I think their bullets are the best I've ever shot. If I could buy them "off the shelf in the USA" I would use their bullets exclusively for all my big game rifles. Their 416 HVs performed flawlessly on game from my 416 Rem, and routinely shot incredible groups on paper. I only recovered one bullet from 7 animals in RSA. That was a spine shot on an eland at 150 yards. That bullet stopped just under the (incredibly thick) hide on the far side.

Posts: 1645 | Location: Elizabeth, Colorado | Registered: 13 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of POP
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3865 | Location: Cheyenne, WYOMING, USA | Registered: 13 June 2000Reply With Quote