Find
Notify
Tools

338 Imperial & 375 Candian Mag
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of olcrip
posted
Do any of you fellow reloaders by chance have or know of someone that might have a set of 338 Imperial dies and a set of 375 Canadian Mag dies. It sure would make my heart go piterpat if someone was willing to sell the dusty ones not in use anymore. I'm about to build my 338IMP and 375 CAN. MAG. Need reloading dies.

HELP patriot

Olcrip,
Nuclear Grade UBC Ret.
NRA Life Member, December 2009

Politicians should wear Nascar Driver's jump suites so we can tell who their corporate sponsers are!

Posts: 1800 | Location: River City, USA. East of the Mississippi | Registered: 10 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not to be negative, but what do you hope to achieve that you can't achieve more easily with the .338 RUM and the .375 RUM?

The price of obscurity seems very painful.

analog_peninsula
-----------------------

It takes character to withstand the rigors of indolence.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Dallas, Tx | Registered: 02 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of olcrip
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by analog_peninsula:
Not to be negative, but what do you hope to achieve that you can't achieve more easily with the .338 RUM and the .375 RUM?

The price of obscurity seems very painful.

I just happen to have the reamers for the Imperial and the Canadian and not the RUMs. They will fall into the wildcat category now since no one chambers for them anymore. What does the 338 Edge acheive with it's imperial sized chamber? It reaches out and touches them! And mainly because I want to.

All that said, I still need the reload dies, new or used. Help. coffee

Olcrip,
Nuclear Grade UBC Ret.
NRA Life Member, December 2009

Politicians should wear Nascar Driver's jump suites so we can tell who their corporate sponsers are!

Posts: 1800 | Location: River City, USA. East of the Mississippi | Registered: 10 February 2004Reply With Quote