Notify
Tools

Thank you Redding
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Abob
posted
Want to thank & plug Redding

I asked a Tech if one of their replacement decapping rod assemblies would fit a Herter's die I recently inherited. Not only did he help me figure it out, he sent me a free assembly.

Now that's customer service

Jim

fur, feathers, & meat in the freezersalute
"Pass it on to your kids"

Posts: 822 | Location: Palmer, Alaska | Registered: 22 October 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I'll second the kudos to Redding as well. I recently bought a used set of Redding competition dies. When the dies arrived, the bullet seating stem fell out of the die. I called Redding and asked what the replacement locking clip would cost. I was told by the service rep "what's your mailing address?". Three days later had the part and an extra one. The products are great and the service is too. THANKS REDDING!

Posts: 22 | Location: NW N.M. | Registered: 16 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DUKE NUKEM
posted Hide Post
I have used Redding for decades.

Posts: 1073 | Registered: 10 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Abob:
Want to thank & plug Redding

I asked a Tech if one of their replacement decapping rod assemblies would fit a Herter's die I recently inherited. Not only did he help me figure it out, he sent me a free assembly.

Now that's customer service

I also had an enquiry about some old Redding dies sets and had a reply from Redding within 24 hours. Excellent Service!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
They also make some pretty good products too!

"The right to bear arms" insures your right to freedom, free speech, religion, your choice of doctors, etc. ....etc. ....etc....
-----------------------------------one trillion seconds = 31,709 years-------------------

Posts: 1521 | Location: Just about anywhere in Texas | Registered: 26 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have found them to be excellent too.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote