New
Find
Notify
Tools

Powder and primers
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anybody bought powder or primers from Reloads World out of Boise ID Prices seem to be good.

Posts: 118 | Location: northern lower michigan | Registered: 22 November 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
May not be the same site. Do they take Amex Card?

https://www.snipershide.com/sh...nt-supplier.7031846/

Posts: 6492 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Reloads World

I just put 100 8#'ers of some powder in my shopping cart, I don't believe it is legal for someone to keep that much powder in their 3,660 square feet single family home.

They do not take charge cards.

Please reconsider doing business with them.

Posts: 26 | Location: Reno, NV | Registered: 08 February 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
see the above?
runaway.

Posts: 5001 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
Poor grammar in the name and they don't take credit cards?

It's a scam! Run like hell!

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6838 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Reloads World out of Boise ID

JFC, I just made the mistake of looking at their website.... Everything is in stock and the are running sales on powder and primers, they have deep discounts on orders of $900+ and they have 24 hour customer service.

Total scam. 100%

And, as alluded to above, the address is to a single family residential home.
Roll Eyes

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6838 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Guys!!!! I was not comfortable with this dealer.

Terry

Posts: 118 | Location: northern lower michigan | Registered: 22 November 2013Reply With Quote