New
Find
Notify
Tools

PMC Bronze Line shells
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone know if these shell can be reloaded? They seem awfully inexpensive to purchase as loaded bullets. I just wonder if they can be reloaded? Thanks

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Anyone???????

one of us
posted Hide Post
Nothing at the PMC Website about the "brass" being other than brass or them using berdan primers. I'd guess there'd be no problem reloading it. As you said, it's pretty cheap, so you aren't out much by trying. I have some in 300 Win Mag that I haven't fired yet, and it looks okay.

Jaywalker

Posts: 1006 | Location: Texas | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have picked up bulk .223 and .30-30 at a Ranch Supply store in Billings, MT. They were on clearance so I bought every piece they had. I can't tell the difference, but I am not exactly a sharp shooter and have not reloaded many rounds in this brass.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then is not an act, but a habit"--Aristotle (384BC-322BC)

Posts: 749 | Location: Central Montana | Registered: 17 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jay & MT. Anyone else?????

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
PMC Bronze Line shells

Tye,
The Midway catalog has some reviews. It lists the cases as Boxer primed and the bullets are evidently FMJ. There were no bad reviews that I saw.
They seem to be capitalizing on the Olympic award system with their Gold, Silver, Bronze
Cheers from Darkest California,
Ross

Posts: 117 | Location: Darkest California | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ross.