Notify
Tools

Great Deals on Brass.......
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted
If you want some great deals on brass you may want to check this site out:

http://stores.ebay.com/Davis-Gun-Sighting-Rifle-Brass_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Their brass is once fired, polished, and bagged in packs of 100.

I bought 576 Brass from these folks and let me tell you, they are First Class. They are very quick to respond to any questions you might have.

Another great thing is they offer Flat rate shipping you can get up to 500-600 brass for a flat rate of 7.70. They are very quick to ship, usually the same day you order.

I bought 300 300 Win Mag for 10 cents ea, 100 7mm Rem Mags for 10 cents ea, 100 30-06 brass for 8 cents ea etc etc

They have some good 270 win brass for 6.50 per 100 as well.

That's pretty good prices for once fired and polished brass.

If they don't have what you want, just ask because they have 1000s of brass in stock. If they have what you want in stock, they will polish it and get it ready to go.

Good Luck!

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Cool, It's kind of freaked me out when I clicked on the link and the first thing I see was:

No experience necessary

You can knit beautifully colored hats, Very easy to learn

roflmao

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12695 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
quote:

posted 20 April 2005 18:59
Cool, It's kind of freaked me out when I clicked on the link and the first thing I see was:

No experience necessary

You can knit beautifully colored hats, Very easy to learn

Fjold,

At least you know where to go if you decide to take up another hobby jump.

Must be a wife and husband operation.

Have a good one!

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote