THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    may want to sell some powder-what problems selling on line?

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

may want to sell some powder-what problems selling on line?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
i have 3-8lb. jugs of AA2200 that i may want to sell.
what problems are there trying to sell on line,shipping ???
thank you----parker

Posts: 43 | Location: s/e ga. | Registered: 16 December 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
There are no 'problems' selling. Shipping via common carrier will incur HAZMAT charges of $20 per package.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
to clarify...

it's 20 PER CARTON.. so if someone bought 3, and you got them in a box, it's 20 bucks, once

jeffe

Posts: 39554 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
How much per lb ?

one of us
posted Hide Post
. . . but none of the common carriers will ship hazmat for an individual -- you have to be a commercial shipper with an established account before they will accept hazardous material for shipment. At least that's what they told me when I wanted to ship a jug of powder to a friend.

The only practical way that I know of to sell powder is when you can deliver it in person.

Posts: 13243 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by capt.parker:
[QB]"i have 3-8lb. jugs of AA2200 that i may want to sell."
Where do u live and what are you asking, Capt.? [Smile] roger

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote