THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    .500 Jeffery: What brass and where to buy brass?

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.500 Jeffery: What brass and where to buy brass?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I would appreciate your recommendation regarding who's brass to buy and where to purchase it for handloading the .500 Jeffery.

Many thanks.

Posts: 2627 | Location: Where the pine trees touch the sky | Registered: 06 December 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of Paul H
posted Hide Post
Hornbear brass is the best, but I'm not sure who is currently importing it or if it is in stock. We did a group order a few years back. I believe Huntington's is the Hornbear importer.

Posts: 7213 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've bought a couple of hundred pieces of Horneber brass for 500Jeff in the last 90 days from Huntington's. Good service and good brass. MUFASA