THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Best Place For Good Reloadable Brass - Kreigoff International

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best Place For Good Reloadable Brass - Kreigoff International
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I needed some 375 Ruger brass and found that Kreigoff International was the best place I could find. They shoot rounds to sigh rifles and to "regulate" double rifles, then offer the brass at terrific prices. They even agreed to ship in a post office flat rate box to help me reduce my cost! (Their standard shipping is UPS, and that's more costly.)
I don't have any affiliation with them,

Bob Nisbet
DRSS & 348 Lever Winchester Lover
Temporarily Displaced Texan
If there's no food on your plate when dinner is done, you didn't get enough to eat.

Posts: 830 | Location: Texas and Alabama | Registered: 07 January 2009Reply With Quote