Find
Notify
Tools

Accubonds are here
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Montana
posted
UPS brought 100 7mm Accubonds today, hope to try them out in my 7STW tommorrow. [Smile]

Anybody have any yet.

They look just like the BT's except in 7mm they have the white tip instead of red.

Wayne

Posts: 571 | Location: Central, NC | Registered: 03 October 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes, Midsouth also has the 7mm Accubond in stock - or at least had them yesterday when I looked last... Unfortunately, no word of the .277 cals yet...

- mike

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, and how's about that 200 gr. .30?? It's got a B.C. of .588. If that's not the highest B.C. big game bullet made by the major manufacturers, i don't know what is. Actually that's a pretty good question, anybody know what the highest B.C. controlled expansion big game bullet is?? You know, that sounds like a good topic for discussion, come to think of it.

Posts: 926 | Location: pueblo.co | Registered: 03 December 2002Reply With Quote
<Zeke>
posted
I talked to Nosler Customer Service last week. The 7mm Accubonds are in production now and may already be hitting the stores very soon. The .270 Accubonds will go into production in about six weeks or so.

ZM

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zeke:
I talked to Nosler Customer Service last week. The 7mm Accubonds are in production now and may already be hitting the stores very soon. The .270 Accubonds will go into production in about six weeks or so.

Gulp...6 WEEKS!! [Eek!] I suppose I'll have to be patient then ... [Roll Eyes] Thanks Zeke, any news is better than no news...

- mike

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Montana,
Where'd you buy yours?
Did they have the 30 cal 200's in stock as well?

Posts: 913 | Location: Palmer, Alaska | Registered: 15 June 2002Reply With Quote