New
Find
Notify
Tools

lubricants
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I was minding my own buisness at the reloading bench when my wife walked in wearing nothing but a smile and cartridge belt filled with .470 nitro express solids. I smilled and told her to come closer to the bench. I reached over with my right hand an slowly removed each of the long stiff cartridges,then using my digital caliper, I checked the case lenght against the new cartridges I was making. My wife then pulled out a bottle of K-Y Warming Jell and proceeded to rub it on the cleaned cases lying on the bench. As i picked up each one it felt so warm and pleasant to the touch. Then ever so slowly I feed each one into the press and they feed flawlessly. So if you are short of case lube just another product you can try..

If your parents didn't have any children chances are you won't either.

Posts: 478 | Location: Davie Florida | Registered: 15 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
damn that sounds like fun, now if I can convince the wife

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Why go to all the effort to convince your wife, Butch? Dave's already convinced his, and it would be even more fun with his pre-convinced wife than with your own. Cool

Posts: 13246 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote