THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    African Medium Game Cartridges by Pierre van der Walt

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

African Medium Game Cartridges by Pierre van der Walt
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted
Had a visit from my old friend Pierre Van Der Walt a few days ago & he gave me a copy of his latest book 'African Medium-Game Cartridges' & I've just finished it............... It's a terrific read & if you're a gun nut or a reloader then this is a must have on your bookshelf.

His previous book 'African Dangerous Game Cartridges' is incidentally equally good.

I haven't looked but think he told me both are also available in Kindle but as a bottle of malt & some good Portuguese port played a part in the evening, I'm not 110% sure of that. Wink

One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shakari:

... but as a bottle of malt & some good Portuguese port played a part in the evening, I'm not 110% sure of that. Wink

Ardbeg, or something decent from inland? Big Grin

Posts: 5119 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sambarman338:
quote:
Originally posted by shakari:

... but as a bottle of malt & some good Portuguese port played a part in the evening, I'm not 110% sure of that. Wink

Ardbeg, or something decent from inland? Big Grin

I remember it was an Islay & that it was so good we finished it but am embarrassed to say I don't remember which one. lol!