Find
Notify
Tools

Lee Powder Scale Help
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of smokinggun
posted
I just bought a used Lee Safety Powder Scale and the brass adjustment bolt with the spring and nut are not in place. Can anyone help me with putting it back in please? It's not real clear exactly how ot goes in there and the instructions don't show it either. thanks.

Posts: 46 | Location: Chesterfield, VA | Registered: 20 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of smokinggun
posted Hide Post
Nevermind, I think I just figured it out. Thanks anyway Smiler

Posts: 46 | Location: Chesterfield, VA | Registered: 20 March 2013Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
Good, and welcome to the forums!

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7774 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The best help for a LEE scale is the trash can, followed by a trip to the reloading store for a real scale (digital or beam, your preference)

Posts: 2124 | Location: Whittemore, MI, USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of smokinggun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark:
Good, and welcome to the forums!

Thanks Mark! This is a great forum Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Tailgunner: The best help for a LEE scale is the trash can, followed by a trip to the reloading store for a real scale (digital or beam, your preference)

I agree, I got it in a lot deal and will replace it soon.