New
Find
Notify
Tools

A-SQUARE AMMO
 Login/Join

<mbogo>
posted
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND BRASS OR LOADED CARTRIDGES FOR .460 SHORT A-SQUARE.

I'VE HEARD OF A-SQUARE OF TEXAS BUT I TRIED THEIR SITE AND TRIED THE TELPHONE NUMBER BUT NEITHER WORKED?

IF ANYONE COULD GIVE ME SOME HELP IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

<Bill>
posted
maybe you can try www.safariarms.com

if not try quality cartriidge, one of them should have something

------------------
www.rifleshooter.com

Save a plant, shoot a deer!

one of us
posted Hide Post
As Bill said, Quality Cartridge is advertising they will have the complete line of A-Square ammo soon. See http://www.qual-cart.com/

They are also advertising brass & ammo for the schroeder center-fire conversion of the Remington 5mm rifles, among other things.

Very interesting company in the People's Republik of Maryland.

<csj>
posted
Quality Cartridge will make them for you but if you. They were great to work with on my 338 Exc. I also noticed A-Square is on the list of exhibitors at the Shoot Show next week. I do not know if it is the same company. If any one is attending it would be nice to here from you.

Chris

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mbogo, A-square of texas was a distributor of Art Alphin's A-square, I believe. I hear Art is back in business after his legal battles, maybe someone going to the SHOT show can tell us. Check the links previously given. They say they are going to run off a bunch of A-square's crtridges, so hopefully the 460 will be among them. - Dan

Posts: 5284 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001Reply With Quote