New
Find
Notify
Tools

10.75x68 Ammo plea!!!!! Anybody!!! :(
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
why doesn't someone start manufacturing factory ammo for the 10.75x68??? bewilderedwith todays powder and projectiles this round should really shine....im tired of looking for 40 year old ammo to shoot in my rifle... Frownerits no fun...no fun at all bawling

zubin

One shot..meat! Two shots...maybe...Three shots...heap shit! - Old Indian adage

Posts: 137 | Location: Pune, IN | Registered: 31 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Huntingtons sell brass which is very good as it's Horneber brand, dies are from ch4 and I assume rcbs, and woodleigh sell bullets, and yes your right it is on the heels of the .404 Jeffrey and I liken it to the relationship between a 30/06 and a .300 win mag or a .308 V 30/06 if you like.

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just add you would need to reload to get the most out of the round I think as ammo makers would load down due to old rifles I suspect.

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Midway USA is selling brass for the 10.75X68 made by Bertram in Victoria, Australia. I think it is around $150.00 per hundred plus S/H if ordered directly from Aus. Some here on AR cuss the brass but I have had decent results with it. Reloading is probably the best way to go. If you are not presently reloading and plan on doing much shooting with the gun, over the long haul you will be way ahead to reload for it. A darn good caliber and should prove to be alot of fun. Good shooting! Mike

FourTails

Posts: 918 | Location: USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Contact http://www.superiorammo.com
All of their double rifle stuff I have shot has been excellent. There bolt rifle ammo should be excellent as well.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote