New
Find
Notify
Tools

magnum sizing die needed
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
there is a company that makes a collet type die to size the body only of those belted magnum cases. i'm having a senior moment and can not even remember the companies name. can any one point me in the right direction with contact information. thanks

Posts: 128 | Location: southeastern pa | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
GO TO www.larrywillis.com --he is the inventor. I have one of the dies and love it. My friend has lots of weatherby guns and few seem over dimension. The die has recovered many many oversized brass for me. At $1.00 ea for weatherby brass I paid for it in almost no time.

Posts: 2002 | Location: central wi | Registered: 13 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
hm2,

Why do you want such a die?

Posts: 5543 | Registered: 09 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
i don't, but a customer asked me about it. he told me that it resizes the body down to minimum size. he wants me to get him one and just trying to do such

thanks to all for the response

Posts: 128 | Location: southeastern pa | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
hm2,

Most of us felt that the product was of no use. However one member has a situation with mixed brass and a die(s) that will not reach that area.

I think Cabela's sells that product as well.

Posts: 5543 | Registered: 09 December 2002Reply With Quote