New
Find
Notify
Tools

has anybodyheard from ac
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
been a long time since he moved. has anybody heard from him lately. he is a true gentleman & i'd hate to loose him here

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Send him a PM. He never posted very much in the last 8 years.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...ge=profile&u=9931031

Posts: 677 | Location: Arizona USA | Registered: 22 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
ConfusedIt's been a couple months now. I'll E-mail him. beerroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
He responded to my E-Mail. He's not in great shape. He should complete his move soon and will have his wife take him shopping for a new computer. He is unable to drive himself. For those of you who would*** say a little prayer. Frownerroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
quote:
For those of you who would*** say a little prayer.

I sure sorry to here he is having issues. He will be in my thoughts and prayers.

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote