New
Find
Notify
Tools

Computer (ISP) issue, could use a favor
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I changed internet providers a couple of days ago and and now can not get on Stevespages.com.

The server he uses won't let me onto the site.It was not problem a few days ago (before I changed ISPs) others can get on his site.

I'm trying to figure out the problem and so far my ISP Tech Support haven't been able to fix it either.

But in the mean time I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to go to stevespages.com site and copy his Cartridge drawing of the 404 Jeffery and either post it and I'll copy it or would e-mail it to me.

I'm not 100% sure that he has the 404 Jeffery drawing or not but I think he does.

Thanks Much, Allen

It's a Mauser thing, you wouldn't understand.

Posts: 656 | Location: North of Prescott AZ | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Oday450
posted Hide Post
It's .jpg image - not something that can be added to the forum or a PM. Send a PM with email address and I'll send it to you.

"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult."

Posts: 1313 | Location: The People's Republic of Maryland, USA | Registered: 05 August 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Oday450,
You have a PM.

Allen

Posts: 656 | Location: North of Prescott AZ | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Edwin,

Worked great, thanks much.

Allen

one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1205 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 07 February 2004Reply With Quote