Find
Notify
Tools

Re: ?Which digital powder scale ?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Love the Lyman.......DJ

Posts: 3976 | Location: Oklahoma,USA | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
<allen day>
posted
I used the RCBS powder dispenser and scale for several years, and it pretty worked well.

Then I purchased the Lyman unit, and it worked better yet!

If you get an electronic powder dispenser, make sure you use it only on a dead-level and rock-steady surface. I have a built-in bench that is absolutely plumb what I have devoted to scales. Anything less than plumb will compromise performance and accuracy.

AD

one of us
posted Hide Post
BIGSAM ----- I have had two Lyman Autoscales for some time now and they work flawlessly. I keep powder in each that I shoot weekly, all I have to do is change the beam for the new load. I tried the RCBS digital scale and dispensor and ended up selling it to my nephew because I didn't like to recalibrate constantly. I now have a Lyman 1200 that I really like that does not require recalibration at every use, and remembers twenty loads by name. The 1200 also has a speed button to expedite the load. I figure I am fixed for life for powder scales. This is my .02 and experience. Good loading and shooting.

Posts: 221 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: 19 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Which brand /make of digital powder scale is showing to be the better of the crowd?

Thanks,

Sam
eclemmons@hotmail.com

Posts: 702 | Location: Lenoir. N.C. | Registered: 18 September 2000Reply With Quote