THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Video of Bullet De-Lodger (squib remover) tool in action.

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Video of Bullet De-Lodger (squib remover) tool in action.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Video of Bullet De-Lodger (squib remover) tool in action.

Earlier, I announced the introduction of a new tool to my range bag - a squib remover. Nicholson Performance is where I got it - they call it a Bullet De-Lodger.

It's a nice addition to my bag. Hopefully, I won't need it much. Now, I can do away for my hammer, dowel rods and brass rods.

I know it's not for everyone, and some may think it is cost prohibitive. That's okay, no problem, but I like it. And I got one. And I'm probably gonna get flamed for "wasting my money", but its my money and to me, I ain't wasting it.

But for all who are at least curious, you can see it in action at:
They even fire a squib and use the tool to get it out.
http://www.nicholsonperformanc...9np-bullet-de-lodger

Hack

Posts: 103 | Location: Columbus, Georgia | Registered: 08 April 2008Reply With Quote