New
Find
Notify
Tools

Powder is available
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Right now, as of this post, Ramshot TAC and H414 are available at www.powdervalleyinc.com.
Get after it

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
thanks

Posts: 6492 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
gone..

Posts: 1137 | Location: SouthCarolina | Registered: 07 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I saw that. None of it lasts very long anymore. I cruise that site several times a day and it pays off. Right now, they have the Accurate powders in some of them.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
Yeah. This morning I got the notification from Midway about H-4198 being available. I could have ordered 48 lbs, but not a hoarder so ordered 10 lbs. All is gone now.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
I was at a gun show in Oaks, PA over the weekend. Several dealers were selling RL-15. Looks like it's becoming available again.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2331 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
LGS in Redding, ca has Hodgdon 335.

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Powder valley had Accurate 2015 br and 2495 last night!!

Posts: 290 | Location: Western Colorado | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote