THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Loads for useing .22 cal bullets in a .308 with sabots

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Loads for useing .22 cal bullets in a .308 with sabots
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I want to try useing sabots and .22 cal. bullets in my .308. Anyone have loading data for this?

Posts: 622 | Location: PA. U.S.A. | Registered: 12 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, E. Arthur Brown Company has some data: EABCO Sabot Reloading Data
Hope this helps...

reloader-1

Posts: 270 | Location: Central Pa | Registered: 03 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Why do you want to go for sabots ?

Yes, the bullet is fast, but hits not accurately.

Posts: 367 | Location: former western part of Berlin, Germany | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Reloader-1

waitaminit
The reason for the sabots is I want to try varmitt weight bullets. Besides don't you like to experiment?

Posts: 622 | Location: PA. U.S.A. | Registered: 12 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Oh yes, I love experimenting - that's why I'm reloading.

But my Accelerator excursion was only frustrating - any chuck 200 yrds in front of my Accelerator varmint bullet is extremely safe.

Posts: 367 | Location: former western part of Berlin, Germany | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jacobite:
Go to J and D Components at www.jdcomponents.com and get your groove on.

Posts: 2758 | Location: Fernley, NV-- the center of the shootin', four-wheelin', ATVin' and dirt-bikin' universe | Registered: 28 May 2003Reply With Quote