New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to get best deal on brass?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I'm looking for 300 WM, 338 RUM, 25-06 Rem, and 270 Win. The only one I'm having a really hard time finding is the 338 RUM but any/all suggestions would be appreciated.

Posts: 1346 | Location: NE | Registered: 03 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
hello i can get that for 12 cents pr round. it is used and will need to be reloaded. you must also pay for shipping. from area code 50707. send me a list and i can see what i can get for you ok thanks chad email is cjr8fan@yahoo.com

Posts: 88 | Location: waterloo iowa | Registered: 18 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's a very good deal(assuming it's once-fired). Since all chambers are different, how will this affect my reloads? Is this a common practice? Do you have any lines on new brass?

Posts: 1346 | Location: NE | Registered: 03 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
no sorry let me know what used brass your looking for and maybe i can help you out . thanks chad email is cjr8fan@yahoo.com

Posts: 88 | Location: waterloo iowa | Registered: 18 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Chad, can you get me any used .454 Casull brass? I live up in Hampton, about an hour from you. Let me know if you can and how much. Yardbird

Posts: 332 | Location: Upper Midwest | Registered: 05 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You might E-mail these folks, they have new and once fired brass, always been a good source for me when I couldn't find it elsewhere, also the price they quote includes shipping to lower 48.

wcc@maqs.net

Posts: 588 | Location: Central Valley | Registered: 01 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dutch
posted Hide Post
check with Turngray.com. HTH, Dutch.

Posts: 4564 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID, USA | Registered: 21 September 2000Reply With Quote