New
Find
Notify
Tools

375H&H Brass shortage?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Is there a shortage of 375H&H brass right now in your area?I have checked with several shops & they claim they cant get any nowhere.....I cant find any winchester brand 375H&H brass...where did all the old e-bay brass traders go?

Posts: 3608 | Location: USA | Registered: 08 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Winchester 375 brass is a seasonal (read occasional) run and has pretty well been bought up.
I think Remington is still available.

Ebay banned the sale of brass to save us all from random gunfire. Or something. Roll Eyes

"There always seems to be a big market for making the clear, complex."

Posts: 1372 | Location: USA | Registered: 18 June 2000Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
If you go to www.huntingtons.com the outlet store which use to be rcbs has win 375 brass. For $62 per 100 and Rem 375 for $65.50 per 100

Posts: 14 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Remington 375 H&H brass is readily available. Huntingtons does indeed list it, as well as Midway and others.

However, the Win 375 brass referenced above at Huntingtons is Winchester brand 375 Win caliber. This is not the same as the H&H case.

Posts: 306 | Location: Originally from Texas | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the help thumb

One of Us
posted Hide Post
We're out of all of it in town at the moment, and I have not seen Win 375 H&H brass here in over a year....

Dan

Posts: 430 | Location: Anchorage, AK | Registered: 02 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The 375 H&H Magnum brass situation is strange.
I suspect the H&H round is more popular now than it has ever been.

The .375 Win cartridge was born dead and is even deader now but you can get brass for it from Winchester.

Midway does not even list Winchester brass for the H&H anymore. However Midway way has both Remington and Norma brass listed as available.

Posts: 9207 | Registered: 22 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
send ne a e-mail i can hook ya up on some of those

Third eye blinds the other two!
A bullet smith.

Posts: 61 | Location: ga | Registered: 06 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gents,
It seems like the .375HH winchester brass is getting scarce. I have not managed to get hold of it here in Sweden for the last 12 months. From the general importer I then heard that winchester had stopped production for some reason? But this is atleast 9 months ago, and the swedish importer might not be properly informed.
Fortunately for me, I stumbled across a dead hunters outlet/sale on things the non-hunting relatives were not allowed to own, whereby I got around 200 norma and win cases, so I am happy for the moment on the case side.

Sincerely
Daniel

Posts: 271 | Location: 68°N, Lapland Sweden | Registered: 17 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
heads up,,,Found some at lock stock & barrel,anyone need some they got 3-bags of 100 left...Remington brand patriot