THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Anyone have data for a 7mmRM + 120gr V-Maxs+RL22?

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone have data for a 7mmRM + 120gr V-Maxs+RL22?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I haven't had time to pick up a Hornady (no one around here sells them) manual and want to load some of these for groundhogs. Would any be so kind as to post this data from the manual?

Thanks,
Matt

Posts: 53 | Location: West By God Virginia | Registered: 21 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Rob1SG
posted Hide Post
Hornady 6th addition
Rl 22 Starting 58.7 Max 70.6 gr with a
WLRM primer max load 3400 FPS

Make sure you start at the starting load as I have found some of their max loads to hot for my 7mm RM.
Rob

Posts: 1111 | Location: Edmond,OK | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
RL-22 From 58.7 grains to 73.0 grains
CCI-200 Primer

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks to both of you, I don't know how I forgot about Steve's Pages Wink

Posts: 53 | Location: West By God Virginia | Registered: 21 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BigNate
posted Hide Post
You'd probably be happier with a slighty faster powder. I use RL19 for 140's in mine, but haven't shot any 120's at all. Nate

Posts: 2376 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: 27 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've been using RL22 with 140 Accubonds so I have a fair amount laying around. I also have some RL19 so maybe I'll give them both a shot beer