New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big Dies - SOLD!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Have Unused 20mm M103 Die Set, Shell Holder and 40 Rounds once fired (aircraft) brass. Make an offer - Interesting C&R Rifle, action for bolt gun, stock blank, $$$$$ or whatever you have in mind. Doesn't have to be shooting related trade.

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
what did you do with the rifle? Also, what do you value them at?

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can't say much about the rifle. I value them at what I can get for them whatever that turns out to be. If you want them offer up something here or in a PM.

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lots of interest but I still have them! Taking up space in my 10x10 sized efficiency cardboard domicile! So make an offer and make yourself a REALLY big gun for saturdays at the range.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What are the case dimensions? How big a barrel shank diameter does one need? Trying to figure out what action would work.

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Case dimensions are 1.165" x 4.00", No off the rack action will work here. You will need to make your own. Shank would need to be somewhere in the neighborhood of 2.5" to have a reasonable safety factor.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent...

Posts: 986 | Location: Columbia, SC | Registered: 22 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shipped via UPS in the 48..........$375.00

One of Us
posted Hide Post
$350.00 Shipped via UPS including Alaska! Eeker

OR!! Still open to some kind of trade.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
AT&T