New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Supplies & suppliers
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I buy from Midway, Graffs and Midsouth, but mostly Midway i guess. They generally have what I'm looing for. I've had a bit different experience than a couple of the other guys with customer service. I had a snippy sales person on the phone once with Midway, but when I screwed up an internet odrer from Graffs (my fault) they quickly took care of the problem and made my mistake good at their cost. My only (minor) complaint with Graffs is that they don't have a system in place for customers to track orders (yet). Graffs gets the nod when I'm ordering powder & bullets...no shipping on heavy orders.

Posts: 115 | Location: Maine USA | Registered: 26 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have had 100% satisfaction with Natchez in aboout ten different orders, many of which were shipped to me when I lived in Alaska. Can't warm up to Midway. They sent my neighbor the wrong item and wanted to charge him a restocking fee to return it.

Posts: 105 | Location: Gulfport MS | Registered: 04 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lately, I have been getting the 70 pound per box and multple boxes of bullets from:
http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/

They may not know as much as Russ Hayden or Lock Stock and Barrel, but they are not as dumb as Midway either.
And sometimes they sell bullets for pennies on the dollar.

Posts: 2249 | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
HI,

CLARK, thank you for that great list,Kev

Posts: 1002 | Location: ALASKA, USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well all my friends buy from a shop called beikirks i understand they supply alot of dealers in northeast

Posts: 1026 | Location: UPSTATE NY | Registered: 08 December 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Another vote for Midsouth Shooters Supply with Midway once in a Blue Moon. Though I did receive 7 books from Midway for Christmas.

Posts: 37 | Location: Evanston, IL | Registered: 03 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I ususally order my components from MidWayUSA. They may not always have the best price, but you can find a lot of stuff on sale in one of their specials.

For loaded handgun ammo I buy mine at WAL-MART.
9MM W-W 100 ROUND BOXES, $10.96.
I quit reloading for those prices.

As usual it takes some effort to find a "deal". Caveat emptor.

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote