New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally got my remodel done
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just got done adding 8' to the back of my 10' x 16'. When I built the building, I never considered that it wouldn't be big enough for the future but that day finally came. I don't think that will be an issue any more.... [url=http://s1059.photobucket.com/user/pagosawingnut/media/accuratereloading019_zps8c23beab.jpg.html][IMG]
Next comes a 3' x 4' table for cleaning and maintenance and I think I'll be set.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WOW!! I'm not only impressed but mighty jealous.

NRA Patron Member

Posts: 404 | Location: Troy Michigan | Registered: 14 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
I'm impressed as well. You sure must load a bunch of different calibers on your Dillon press. That's an impressive collection of dies/tool heads.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2329 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Holy Smokes!! Thats nice. What a pile of Dillon tool heads, I'll never live long enough to get that organized.

Posts: 81 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 08 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Very nice. If I was that organized I would never get anything done.

Posts: 17291 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
From the looks of things, I predict you will run out of room in a few years. One hell of a setup though.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
Now I know why I can't find any components. Roll Eyes Big Grin

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3830 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Singleshot03
posted Hide Post
That looks like heaven to me. Great organization.

Posts: 1493 | Location: Cincinnati  | Registered: 28 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow! That's great.

Now a photo of the gunroom!

DRSS

Posts: 1975 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
Wow is right

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
I can tell from the pictures that you immediately need more powder, bullets, and primers. Not sure about your brass supply, but likely more as well.

Very nice shop!!!!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Gents! I'm pretty proud/happy with the way it turned out.

Graybird, on the bins on the right side are full of brass for the calibers I load for. I've collected at least 500 rounds for each caliber I load for so I don't think I'll run out before I die.
And if I add any more powder or primers, I'll have to expand. I think I have enough for awhile.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice hard to tell if you have more stuff then me.

But I can tell you it was a pain in the butt moving it all to the new house.

Posts: 19617 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've seen gunshops with less stock than that!

Especially powder lately.

Great work and layout.

DRSS

Posts: 1975 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Impressive. A lot of work went into that room. I hope you enjoy the heck out of it! And yes! I'm jealous too!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of alleyyooper
posted Hide Post
I am not jealous at all. I would have to spend all my time dusting and putting things in their proper place so I would just spend all my time dusting the components and cleaning the floor none shooting.
Ya more stuff on your shelves that are on the shelves at my reloading supplier these days.

Big Grin Al

Garden View Apiaries where the view is as sweet as the honey.

Posts: 505 | Location: Michigan, U.S.A. | Registered: 04 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
Sure hope my wife never sees those pictures.

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ramrod340:
Sure hope my wife never sees those pictures.

Heck, I showed them to my wife and said, "see I'm not that bad."

She just rolled her eyes. Roll Eyes

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Finally! Someone uses me as a bad example to get themselves out of trouble!! YES!!!
jumping

One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
Wow! That is very nice!

I have a mancave facelift coming up hopefully this summer as well. That is a nice layout and your pics are inspiring. tu2

AK-47
The only Communist Idea that Liberals don't like.

Posts: 10170 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Impressive, pagosawingnut-
Thanks for sharing.