New
Find
Notify
Tools

North Fork Bullets...Great!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I just ran some 240gr 338 North Forks thru my 338-378 Weatherby, and must say these are the most accurate bullet this rifle has ever shot. Load was 110gr Reloder 25, bullets seated to the top groove, 10 shots under 2" @ 200yds in the course of 3hrs.

Tomorrow we go to 300yds to see what she'll do. My hats off to Mr. Brady.

Posts: 711 | Location: Michigan , USA | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Did you run them over the clock by chance??

Thanks

Dog

Posts: 879 | Location: Bozeman,Montana USA | Registered: 31 October 2001Reply With Quote
<phurley>
posted
I shoot the North Forks through my 7mm STW, .300 Win, .340 Wby, .358 STA. and .416 Rem. I agree, they are the most accurate bullet, either standard or premium I have ever shot. I don't know what Mike does, but it is right. Good shooting. [Wink]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey guys. I've never heard of North Fork before. Where do you get them? Do they have a web site? Are they match or hunting bullets? All info is appreciated.

Paul

Posts: 105 | Location: Gulfport MS | Registered: 04 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mark, 3160fps avg for 10 shots thru a Oehler 35P @ 25'. It was hot here today, in the high 80's and no sign of pressure. Don't matter thou, cus if she shoots this way tomorrow, no more fiddling.

Paul, North Forks are a hunting bullet with simular construction to a Trophy Bonded Bear Claw. Here is Mike Bradys Ph# 1-307-436-2726. He's a top notch guy who answers questions. By all means give him a call for a broucher. I don't think he has a web site.

Posts: 711 | Location: Michigan , USA | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
Paul, use the phone number. The website is still under construction. Pak

one of us
Picture of BW
posted Hide Post
Paul,

As mentioned, there's no webpage for North Fork yet. But you can see a scanned image of the brochure here...

North Fork Brochure

The info is old, I second the motion that you call Mike.

Posts: 778 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
<leo>
posted
The grouved circular rings around the solid copper base makes this bullet healthier for your bore as the bullet takes to the rifling.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Saturdays test, 300yds, 12 shots in 2hrs, 4 1/2". Wind was gusty here and I tried to time them between gust. Then again, shooting off a bag of shell corn...gotta get me a rest and bags.

This will be my moose load for next month. Again my hats off to Mr. Brady on such a fine bullet.

one of us
posted Hide Post
HI,

does anyone know the BC in there 370 grain .416 bullet?? Thanks,Kev

Posts: 1002 | Location: ALASKA, USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote