THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    RCBS JR2 and hornady lock-n-load conversion bushing

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RCBS JR2 and hornady lock-n-load conversion bushing
 Login/Join

posted
well...I just discovered today after both packages arrived that the Hornady coversion doesn't work with this press.

Anything I can do besides sell the conversion bushings and adapter and do things the old fashioned way?

Machine shop and get it re-threaded to fit the adapter? I'm thinking I'd be able to buy a whole new press for what that would likely cost...

posted Hide Post
anybody?

I've been all over google searching and I got nothing to help.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You crossed the gap between "universal" and "proprietary" I really doubt that anbody's die bushings are going to fit someone elses press ! Perhaps you went off , half cocked ?

Don't forget to have your Liberals spayed or neutered !

Posts: 104 | Location: Bristol , VT | Registered: 12 October 2011Reply With Quote