THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Clalifornia Bill AB2222 will ban .510" rifles & ammo!

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clalifornia Bill AB2222 will ban .510" rifles & ammo!
 Login/Join

<BMG>
posted
The bill originally stated BMG Rifles & Ammo but in a revision they added AND "a centerfire cartridge of .50 caliber" (Taken directly from the bill).

Not only will it ban centerfire firearms .50 caliber and over, it will also ban the importation & manufacture of the ammo. Effectively making the loading of a .50 caliber round a felony the same as possessing an sawed off shotgun.

Take Action NOW! (I dont even live there and I'm taking action).

WHAT TO DO:
Step #1: Place the following information at the top of the fax:
Honorable Carl Washington
Public Safety Committee Chair
1020 N Street, Suite 111
Sacramento, CA 95814

Step #2: This is your title:
Re: Opposition to AB 2222

Step #3: The body of your text should be a brief, to-the-point objection to AB222s stating the reasons why it should not be approved.

Step #4: Sign and address the letter (so it is considered genuine)

Step #5: Where to fax your letter
916-319-3745

Step #6: If possible, send an email copy to ...
"Public.Safety@assembly.ca.gov "

Step #7: Should you desire to blow an "audio rant" their way by way of phone:
Call (916-319-3744

Step #8: Fax/Email/Call it in and watch the unique, unprecedented, process of Freedom in America do its thing!

Dont blast the members, just the bill.
They are voting on this EARLY next week so we have got to get moving!

Some links: http://www.fcspi.org/California/update.html

http://www.vpc.org/studies/roofcont.htm
The last 30 pages or so, entitled Section Five: The Future is Now, tells you EXACTLY where all this is headed. They're not going to stop at the 50 Caliber - They want the new .408 Cheyanne, the .338 Lapua Mag - AND your hunting cartridges - 338 win mag, 338 Weatherby mag, and they're going to keep going down, because, after all a .338 is just a little bigger than your 308. You know, the Police are the only ones who should have a 308, since that's the Police's SNIPER caliber. Civilians don't need THAT. Then it's the 30-06, since that's originally a MILITARY cartridge, and the 30-30 and 270 since those are just as big or powerful. And it doesn't matter WHO you are, whether YOU own guns or NOT, it is a matter of FREEDOM.

<I Need Guns>
posted
Well that rilly made my day! & I live about as far from Cal. as you can in the US. Well I don't rilly have anything to add that is worth anything, but I'm bummping this back to the top of the list of topics.(which is good) > <

one of us
Picture of BigNate
posted Hide Post
Important we all stick together to put down stuff like this! Whats next? Back to the top!

Posts: 2376 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: 27 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
E-Mail sent.

Jim

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It is vital that we all support our brothers and sisters in the Republic of Kalifornia as legislative matters there set the stage for pathogenic propagation throughout the country.

If you would like to stay on top of events in the aforementioned Republic, subscribe to the email alert list found at the following link:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Calnra/

Remember, there is no such thing as a politically correct firearm....

Regards,

~Holmes

Posts: 1171 | Location: Wyoming, USA | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
<Chainsaw>
posted
Email Sent, to be followed up by a letter.----Chainsaw

one of us
posted Hide Post
This stuff scares me! Please write and tell them what you think of this! I looked up a couple more links.

Carl Washington's Official Home page:
http://democrats.assembly.ca.gov/members/a52/

Carl Washington's Email Address:
Carl.Washington@assembly.ca.gov

GOA's web site, http://www.gunowners.org/activism.htm
You can follow the links to California and find a place to search for people by last name. Find Mr. Washington and there is a form where you can type an email to him on the GOA site.

Posts: 90 | Location: Pullman, WA, USA | Registered: 03 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
As long as they don't think to ban 12.7 mm rifles.

Posts: 121 | Location: Southern Australia | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote