New
Find
Notify
Tools

Steves Pages
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Are all of Steves Pages gone?? If anyone has a link that will open any of his pages please post it.

Thanks

ray

Arizona Mountains

Posts: 1560 | Location: Arizona Mountains | Registered: 11 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MickinColo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cheechako:
Are all of Steves Pages gone?? If anyone has a link that will open any of his pages please post it.

Thanks

ray

http://stevespages.com/page1.htm Works for me.

http://stevespages.com/index.html Works for me.

It does look like Steve is a little pissed off about something. He has removed a lot of the pages on his site.

Posts: 2650 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 15 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
NOT HERE ANYMORE!

The page you are looking for has been taken off-line.

The reason being that some of the greedy, miserable, selfish, unthinking, and useless bastards in the world decided it would be okay to download EVERYTHING available on this page.

Therefore; I have decided that I will take the appropriate action ...

IT HAS BEEN REMOVED!

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ol` Joe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tnekkcc:
quote:
NOT HERE ANYMORE!

The reason being that some of the greedy, miserable, selfish, unthinking, and useless bastards in the world decided it would be okay to download EVERYTHING available on this page.

IT HAS BEEN REMOVED!

It seems we`ve lost one of the top reference sites I`m aware of.
A lot of people will miss it.

------------------------------------
The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

"Why shouldn`t truth be stranger then fiction?
Fiction after all has to make sense." (Samual Clemens)

"Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

Posts: 2535 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 20 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bummer. Why is it the few A$$holes in the world mess it up for everyone else??

DRSS member

Constant change is here to stay.

Posts: 626 | Location: The soggy side of Washington State | Registered: 13 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That really, really, sucks!

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
what craigster said

it's a fresh wind that ... Blows Against the Empire

Posts: 225 | Location: houston, tx | Registered: 04 February 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I used his pages for cartridge dimensions. Is that available elsewhere?

Keith

One of Us
posted Hide Post
When you put material on the web, you essentially offer it to the world and scatter it to the four winds.

The fact that some guys in China would slurp all of his content was a surprise?

analog_peninsula
-----------------------

It takes character to withstand the rigors of indolence.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Dallas, Tx | Registered: 02 June 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hopefully Steve will come on back to AR. I know for sure I've missed his wit and humor.

Do any of you remember the flick he had of himself under his name in a cloud of smoke "squinting" to see his computer? clap
-----

However, nothing good ever comes from sharing "specific" Loads. People believe they are helping someone by doing so, but there are enough Bungi Pits scattered along the trail that it is a bad idea.

It is especially dangerous when the specific Loads are visible to the group of folks who believe they know what they are doing, but don't really have enough experience to understand how Pressure becomes erratic at the High and Low extremes.

Anyway, I hope Steve returns here. thumb

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyway, I hope Steve returns here. thumb

+1

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The reloading is up.
His firearms section is still down.

one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
JUst check the case dimensions is down as well as most other things. The permission page for reloading shows but once you accept it gave me the note that he had turned it off.

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The reloading data page is gone too. Frowner

http://stevespages.com/page8a.htm

Posts: 1615 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
They have had some pretty nasty weather up there and reports of power outages have been over the radio lately. The Highline of Montana is known for pretty nasty weather. There is ice on pretty much everything around Montana.

That is likely the cause of this mess.

I panicked for a while before I realized what might have happened.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then is not an act, but a habit"--Aristotle (384BC-322BC)

Posts: 749 | Location: Central Montana | Registered: 17 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
The reloading data pages are online. As are the cartridge dimension, terminal ballistic and the firearm IPB pages.

NONE of the manual and download pages are on-line, and more than likely, will not be for some time.

Why?

As the message states:

"NOT HERE ANYMORE!

IT HAS BEEN REMOVED!"

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Get a Rope,The dirty rotten scruvey dog bastids!!Let me know how to help steve and we will teach thema oldtimey ass whopping,I wonder how bigga ol boy they are....seriously thanks for all the great info you have to help your brothers in reloading,your a allright Bro for sure patriot and a very shareing shooter with great info & always there to lend a helping hand
Thanks Teacher Steve,Your#1 archer

Posts: 3608 | Location: USA | Registered: 08 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
Roll EyesMiss your beard growing face, Steve. popcornroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Steve,
I'm really glad that what's There is still there. I refer to the reloading data pages quite often. Thanks!

Craig

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Miss your beard growing face, Steve.

I really wasn't trying to grow a beard ... I was too ill to shave.

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Let me know how to help

About helping...

There are two ways.

The first is that if you find any of my files on another system, send me an email with the URL and IP Address of that system.

And the second way is to get users of stevespages to hit the "Donate" button. If I receive enough monthly donations I will upgrade my server contract to the next higher level, and that will result in my placing the manuals back on-line.