THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1000yd Range in Lodi, WI - Who shoots at it?
 Login/Join

<BMG>
posted
I'm curious as to the makeup of the range. Member only, guest fees, do they allow matches, member fee's, contact/web-site, etc? Thanks

<Bill Tompkins>
posted
BMG,

I shot up there a long time ago so I don't remember the specifics. But if you use this link nf.highpowerlinks.com and look for "Florida Highpower" and go to that site. Get on the forum and ask there. They have several members from Wisconsin that can help. The gentleman's name that manages the forum is German, yes that's his name not country of origin. He is a great host. The link does NOT contain the typical (www.), use it as is.

I tried the Wisconsin Palma site already and the only site that they list is in Bristol, WI. which is just across the border from Illinois.

Bill

nf.highpowerlinks.com

[This message has been edited by Bill Tompkins (edited 10-02-2001).]

<BMG>
posted
Thanks, I'll try it.

I am looking for another 1000yd range in the MN/WI/IA area. I am already a member of a 1000yd range in MN but am always on the lookout for another.

Also, is there any Military 1000yd ranges in MN/WI/IA?

Thanks

<Bill Tompkins>
posted
BMG,

When you get into the Florida Highpower site navigate it thoroughly, you will be amazed at the amount of information contained there. The people that post there are extremely helpful and committed to high quality shooting experiences. As I mentioned above, if you can't locate something after using the site, ask German, he can usually point you in the right direction.

There are at least two ranges in Wisconsin. I just read a post about one in Iowa on the Benchrest forum but I think that Illinois comes up blank.

Bill

www.benchrest.com

<JLR>
posted
BMG Where is that 1,000 yd range in MN. I live in Lakeville and would like to try a longer range than my present 100 yarder.

Thanks

Jack

one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't live to far from Lodi maybe a 1/2 hour. I have never shot there, but I know a guy who does and he would be able to tell you what you need to know. J.R. Van Ness from The Loading Bench in Portage, WI
(608)742-6757. He shoots quite often there and he'll know who I am as I have bought quite alot of stuff from him lately.

------------------
Shane Marquardt

Posts: 179 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 02 October 2001Reply With Quote