THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Anyone have the INDEX for Rifle/Handloader mags?

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone have the INDEX for Rifle/Handloader mags?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I need to find data on loading for the .455 Webley pistol ctg. I'd bet it's in one of the magazines. I have 95% of them, but don't have the index.

Any help appreciated....simply give me the mag name and the NUMBER or month/year.

Thanks in advance.

FN in MT

'I'm tryin' to think, but nothin' happens"!

Curly Howard
Definitive Stooge

Posts: 350 | Location: Cascade, Montana | Registered: 26 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try sometime around Feg 02 and Oct 09

Barstooler

Posts: 876 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much!

I've got the Feb 2002 Handloader but can't find the 09 issue...I think thats back when I was getting it ONLINE.

Have a way to get a copy though. Thanks...a real time saver.

FN in MT

Curly Howard
Definitive Stooge

Posts: 350 | Location: Cascade, Montana | Registered: 26 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted Hide Post
Theres some info in an old NRA reloading handbook. The auther was using cast bullets and bullseye. If interested I can look it up for you.I don't see a date on the book. Looks like it uses articles from the American Rifleman 1950 to 1960.

Posts: 1086 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think I have a source for the 2009 article...I think we are good to go.

Thanks. Appreciate the reply.

FN in MT

Curly Howard
Definitive Stooge

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Handloader Issue 8, Page 22.