THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Berry's Bullets - No lead surcharge anymore.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Berry's Bullets - No lead surcharge anymore.

I just order 500 .357 bullets and was happy to see that they no longer apply a lead surcharge.

Thought I'd let you guys know.

Hack

Posts: 103 | Location: Columbus, Georgia | Registered: 08 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
Thank you Hank -

(They are darned fine bullets for some uses, too. My .45-70 '86 absolutely loves them.)

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Oddbod
posted Hide Post
Lead & copper prices have now fallen to levels last seen four years ago due to the economic downturn.
Good to see one supplier passing on the benefit, though I'm sceptical of others following suit.

Posts: 610 | Location: Cumbria, UK | Registered: 09 July 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fredj338
posted Hide Post
Really, when are companies going to stop charging a fuels surcharge? pissers

LIFE IS NOT A SPECTATOR'S SPORT!

Posts: 7752 | Location: kalif.,usa | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oddbod:
Lead & copper prices have now fallen to levels last seen four years ago due to the economic downturn.
Good to see one supplier passing on the benefit, though I'm sceptical of others following suit.

They will follow suite or go out of businees if you do your part. Just the way I feel about it. holycowIf they play the game going up they better play the game going down. Eekerroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Berry's double struck 158 grain bullets for 357 shoot really really good in my 357 mag!! Fun, reasonable plinking loads!!

Posts: 2002 | Location: central wi | Registered: 13 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oddbod:

Yes, makes me wonder exactly why it is that Hornady is still charging in the mid-$20 per thousand for gas checks. Back when copper was selling for the same price it is now, they used to charge $11 per thousand and sometimes even less. They made money on them even then, so what are they doing now?

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote