THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    LAST DAY Graf & Sons--FREE ship & handling offer

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LAST DAY Graf & Sons--FREE ship & handling offer
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Place an order of $50 or more, then use promo code BLUE

Courtesy of Dillon Precision.

Valid until March 1, 2011.

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
164 folks viewed this post and not a single one thought it valuable enough to say thanks. OK

Back to the top for those who didn't see it the first go round before it got buried on pg 4.

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by onefunzr2:

Is it Graf or Dillon?

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Mucho Grassyass senior, Im about to make a Grafs order

Posts: 1845 | Registered: 01 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sam
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. After my Jeep comes home I'll have to check that out. (Ginding noise from the rear pumpkin, 30 degrees out and middle of a bout of the flu so the stealership gets a visit.)

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Norfolk, Va | Registered: 27 December 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:

Logged in just to say Thanx !

Graf's is a great place to shop !

Posts: 220 | Location: Utah | Registered: 21 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I should have no trouble meeting the $50 min.

Posts: 306 | Location: Originally from Texas | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of wildcat junkie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sam:
Thanks for the heads up. After my Jeep comes home I'll have to check that out. (Ginding noise from the rear pumpkin, 30 degrees out and middle of a bout of the flu so the stealership gets a visit.)

Geese, 30 degrees?

It's going to hit 30 degrees here tonight.

30 degrees below zero!

GOOGLE HOTLINK FIX FOR BLOCKED PHOTOBUCKET IMAGES https://chrome.google.com/webs...inkfix=1516144253810

Posts: 2440 | Location: Northern New York, WAY NORTH | Registered: 04 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ted thorn:
quote:

Is it Graf or Dillon?

Just like the heading says: Graf & Sons--FREE ship & handling offer

I know it's only $6.95 (or $4.95 for online orders) but at least for me, every little bit counts.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks for the heads up!.

No matter where you go or what you do there you are! Yes tis true and tis pity but pity tis, tis true.

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
Sooo Dillon Precision is paying for Graf's shipping on orders above $50... Confused

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks got a order going in pretty soon.

Posts: 215 | Location: BRF mid west WI. | Registered: 28 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ted thorn:
Sooo Dillon Precision is paying for Graf's shipping on orders above $50... Confused

Ted, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

The promo code was in Graf's advert in the February issue of Dillon's BLUE PRESS. Page 49 if you need to verify it before placing an order.

But thanks for bringing this post to the top again so more folks have the chance to take advantage of it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. They have some 9.3 stuff that I'm about to need.

Posts: 1135 | Location: corpus, TX | Registered: 02 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PSmith
posted Hide Post
I need to get a bunch of ammo and that will save me a lot on the shipping, thanks

Paul Smith
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member
DSC Member
Life Member of the "I Can't Wait to Get Back to Africa" Club
DRSS
I had the privilege to fire E. Hemingway's WR .577NE, E. Keith's WR .470NE, & F. Jamieson's WJJ .500 Jeffery
I strongly recommend avoidance of "The Zambezi Safari & Travel Co., Ltd." and "Pisces Sportfishing-Cabo San Lucas"

"A failed policy of national defense is its own punishment" Otto von Bismarck

Posts: 2545 | Location: The 'Ham | Registered: 25 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just ordered---by phone---and the free shipping ONLY applies to online orders.

Posts: 1135 | Location: corpus, TX | Registered: 02 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just placed my order and used the BLUE promo code and received free S&H.

Thanks again.

Posts: 306 | Location: Originally from Texas | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
Mange takk og merci beaucoup!

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have sent a request for a Graf's catalog, I hear a lot of good things about them.

Even my spell checker wants to replace Obama, it just doesn't have any suggestions.
jerry.baldwin06@comcast.net

Posts: 354 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: 08 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I just placed and order and saved a few bucks.

405wcf

posted Hide Post
I just saw this and ordered a couple boxes of barnes TSSX bullets -- with free shipping. I'd like to say thank you.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just got a free shipping flier from them for Valentine's day. Unfortunately everything I looked up was out of stock.
Thanks anyway.
C.G.B.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. I just saw this and need some bullets.

Molon Labe

New account for Jacobite

Posts: 631 | Location: SW. PA. | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Baie dankie maar die 250 grain .375 TTSX net $44.99 + $4.95 = <$50.00 was. (Op Midsouth dis $57.04 en nog "backordered".)

Posts: 4862 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I had never even heard of Graf & Sons before, thanks for the heads up on the coupon and the company!!

-Cameron

USMC

NRA Life Member

IHMSA Member

Posts: 4 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: 02 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. Wink

Posts: 610 | Location: NC | Registered: 17 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks, i need to get an order in this week,

Posts: 59 | Location: villa rica, ga | Registered: 24 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's always worth checking Graf's before you finalize an order anywhere else--being on a severely limited budget these days, I always look at Graf's for components--even the more esoteric BR stuff

If the enemy is in range, so are you. - Infantry manual

Posts: 494 | Location: The drizzle capitol of the USA | Registered: 11 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A little over a week left on a great deal,

Posts: 59 | Location: villa rica, ga | Registered: 24 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got an email from Graf's and they have a $15.00 Haz Mat fee this weekend.

Posts: 359 | Location: Corpus Christi,Texas | Registered: 19 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Baldhunter:
I got an email from Graf's and they have a $15.00 Haz Mat fee this weekend.

That makes a $20 savings on powder or primers when combined with the BLUE discount this weekend. Hard to pass on that offer.

One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
This thread almost make me wish Graf's wasn't 2 miles from where I buy groceries.

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The only problem is every powder and every primer that I would order is OUT OF STOCK.

Matter of fact, and perhaps this is a computer glitch on their part or a Mozilla Firefox browser glitch on mine, but Graf's doesn't even offer Winchester small pistol 'regular strength' primers in the 1000 size at all...only 5000.

I can drive 10 miles and buy 1K for $25.95 + 6% sales tax at T&T Reloading.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I emailed Graf's about not offering Winchester small pistol primers in 1000 count, only 5000. I got a reply from Kim Van Tassel saying that they do offer them but, yes there is a glitch with that page and thanks for pointing it out to us, it will be corrected. And it was within the hour.

So now the good news/bad news. She gave me the reduced hazmat fee on my primer/powder order today that was only offered during the President's Day long weekend. That's good. But I found out when trying to use the promo code BLUE once again, that it was a once and done thing up until March 1st. Bummer.

I hope everyone who needs what Graf & Sons offers on their website can make use of this $4.95 savings promo code. Time is running out.