one of us
posted
WELL?

one of us
Picture of Swede44mag
posted Hide Post
Well is a deep subject.
As for your wife I can't help you.

Posts: 1608 | Location: Central, Kansas | Registered: 15 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dutch
posted Hide Post
I think she's a hell of a woman for putting up with you for this long Dutch.

Posts: 4564 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID, USA | Registered: 21 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't know. I married 4 of em' just the luck of the draw ,untill I finally found a Queen of hearts. And I don't even trust her after 15 yrs. but the TRamps are sure a lot of fun and expensive !

Posts: 367 | Location: Farmington, Mo | Registered: 07 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10164 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
Well, you refer to yourself as trashcanman, maybe she's trying to fit in?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Gee, I found her downright accomodating. Try smacking her bottom.

Posts: 2000 | Location: Beaverton OR | Registered: 19 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
....hmmmm... if she wasn't one when you married her, I guess that means you turned her into one......

Posts: 323 | Location: N.Central Texas | Registered: 28 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Gee, I found her downright accomodating. Try smacking her bottom.

Wow! LOL LOL!

It took me a good 5 min. to recover from belly laughter on that one! I'm still grinnin.

one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
Gee, I don't know, and neither do the other 687 guys she has slept with!

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

all 4 women can't be wrong. maybe you should look in the mirror.

Sorry; I love saying that.

turfman

Posts: 133 | Location: Pa\Nj | Registered: 05 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
She did mention something about it, but I was in that 'gotta go to sleep' phase after the act....and I forgot what she said.

On a more sombre note, I hope you're not being serious with your post? If you are, pm me.

Posts: 1275 | Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia | Registered: 02 May 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I don't know...how often do you get a new gun? How often does she get a new gun? What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

As others have said, I hope you're joking. If not, good luck.

Posts: 19 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: 13 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
do worry bout it. They cut the dicks off the silly ones!!
We all got our own set of dramas , that's one of yours!

Posts: 168 | Location: Kalgoorlie, Australia | Registered: 03 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
TC Man, first off, and I mean all of this in the spirit of brotherhood, the horn of the hunter etc. etc., so don't get your shorts all in a knot please...

Well, as I said, first off, maybe because she's frustrated because you posted the question here, instead of the Misc. Forum, or maybe instead of posing the question to Aunt Tabby over in the Cat, er, Small Game Forum. Next off, she really does like to get spanked(Bwana-be is a potential genius BTW), you should try that sometime. Maybe she thinks like a guy and just really likes to be, well, trashy and stuff, just like we are. Does she Fart a lot? Can she suck start a Harley? I never asked her personally, just curious. Can she suck down a Bud in less than 3 seconds? If she fails any of these tests, she really isn't a tramp, but instead is a rare flower of femininity that should be treasured and sent to the beauty parlor each day before you try to convince her she is a tramp. It's a give and take deal you got there bud, good luck to you. Semper Fi!

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote