Find
Notify
Tools

Re: What the heck is going on here?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Quote:

I'm an idiot and everybody else here is a genius. ...

Not at all Felcher. Anyone pretending that they know everthing is an idiot. Anyone pretending that they can't learn something else about something they are already experts at, is also an idiot. Yes, there are alot of experts here to help, great site.

The first wsm case I reloaded was tough. Eye opener actually. I cleaned the dies real well this time, checked finish, measured etc then reenforced my bechtop and finally bought a decent single stage press. I guess we take things for granted, even when reloading.

Cheers

Posts: 101 | Location: Canada | Registered: 26 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Also, most dies have a vent hole to let compressed air out as the case slides up into the die. If a lock ring is over the vent hole (or there isn't a vent hole) that could stop resizing in it's tracks too.

Posts: 2002 | Location: central wi | Registered: 13 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of R-WEST
posted Hide Post
I'm an idiot and everybody else here is a genius.
PEI ROB nailed it. This is an amazing site. With the wide range of experience of the membership here (Political forum excluded ), I doubt there's a problem that hasn't been seen/fixed before. I've learned more in 5 years here than in 30 years reading/loading on my own before that. What a great resource this site is!!

Posts: 1483 | Location: Windber, PA | Registered: 24 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

This is an amazing site. With the wide range of experience of the membership here (Political forum excluded ), I doubt there's a problem that hasn't been seen/fixed before.

How true that is.

I gave up on that forum awhile back, when Cool, the "christian" MF who swears, backstabs, and is probably the most foul-mouthed, hypocritacle (sp?) person I have ever run into, began posting frequently.

The Man (?) definitely has issues....................

in short......

he's fucked..............

one of us
posted Hide Post
Do you know what "felching" means?? You may want to change your handle.