New
Find
Notify
Tools

varmint nightmare bullets?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
anyone shoot these? they are priced right and should be plenty for plinking. they appear to be harnady softpoints. midsouth says they are repackaged bulk by them which leads me to believe they probably are in fact hornadys. anyone had any issues with softpoints in an ar?
http://www.midsouthshooterssup...armintnightmare2.asp

Posts: 300 | Location: louisiana | Registered: 04 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
These are about all I shoot anymore. They are cheap and fly straight. I shoot both the 50gr .223 and the 204s.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then is not an act, but a habit"--Aristotle (384BC-322BC)

Posts: 749 | Location: Central Montana | Registered: 17 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
I shoot the 34 grainers out of my 204 Ruger. They work nicely on prairie dogs!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
popcornI used a number of the 22 cal. Nite Mares; 34,50 and 55 all have performed good. beerroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Hunt-ducks
posted Hide Post
Roger

Thank you for turning me on to the 34gr one they kill P-dogs dead with a flip twist and red mist.

Now that waterfowl season is over i'll drop over I have that press to get back to you.

Greg

Posts: 450 | Location: CA. | Registered: 15 May 2006Reply With Quote