New
Find
Notify
Tools

wipe out- where can I get some vs JB
 Login/Join

<ChadT>
posted
I have a 270 that shoots well but is hell to clean. I HAVE to use JB to get it clean, it is that rough. I would like to try wipeout. Where can I get some?

one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2249 | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dutch
posted Hide Post
I believe Midway carries it now. HTH, Dutch.

Posts: 4564 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID, USA | Registered: 21 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good to hear that Midway has it now. It is a happenin' thing. Best stuff since sliced bread. I got my local gunmonger to stock it. I used to buy direct.

http://www.paulcousa.com

And copied right off the can:

Sold By

Paul Co.
P.O. Box 194
Paola, Kansas 66071

785-883-4444 (Phone)
785-883-2525 (Fax)

www.borecleanr@aol.com (email)

[ 10-03-2003, 20:29: Message edited by: DaggaRon ]

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Midway is out of stock, on back order, good sign. Order direct from Paul Cousa if you can.

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
<ChadT>
posted
Thanks! Ron, we seem to be running into eachother quite a bit! [Smile]

one of us
posted Hide Post
YOu can get in cheaper (about $2-3) at Midsouth shooters supply, but I believe they have a $40 minumum order. I was buying some redding bushings (also cheaper than Midway) and picked up a can. All told, I saved about $10 on my order.

Coot

one of us
posted Hide Post
Cabelas also carries wipe-out

Posts: 111 | Location: Turner Valley, Alberta | Registered: 24 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If you can get enough people to help on the order, you can order straight from Terry Paul himself. You have to order a case (12 cans) and it is $10 a can. Me and some buddies split a case every year. I love it,fast and simple and it works.

Posts: 507 | Location: Rogersville ,tn,usa | Registered: 06 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Rob1SG
posted Hide Post
I ordered one can a couple of years ago from Paul give them a call.

Posts: 1111 | Location: Edmond,OK | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The best product that I have seen recently is called Blue wonder. Cleans a bore and copper out faster than anything I have ever seen.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Gatehouse
posted Hide Post
I just got some WipeOUt

Are there any tips for it's use (other than read the directions? [Wink] )

Posts: 3082 | Location: Pemberton BC Canada | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dutch
posted Hide Post
Gatehouse, sure.

plug the chamber. Plug it good. Lay gun flat. Shake can. Put nozzle into the barrel and squirt. Depending on caliber, half to two seconds. Anything up to 30 cal, about half second!

Very quickly, put your finger over the muzzle. Hold for about, oh, 15 seconds. Wipe up the white foam that got out of the chamber and around your finger, anyway.

Walk away for at least 12 hours. Wipe out. HTH, Dutch.

Posts: 4564 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID, USA | Registered: 21 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If you put wipe out rifle cleaner into a search engine, it'll give you a website, I think the company is paulco or something like that, in Paola, Ks. He'll also sell you a case- 12 I believe for a pretty good discount as well.

Posts: 2788 | Location: gallatin, mo usa | Registered: 10 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Shooter973
posted Hide Post
I just bought a can of Wipeout at Sportsmans Warehouse about a week ago. They had several cans at the time I bought mine. [Smile]

Posts: 347 | Location: Ogden, Utah (Home of John M. Browning) | Registered: 08 September 2002Reply With Quote