New
Find
Notify
Tools

GS Custom Bullets
 Login/Join

<Matt>
posted
I have a order in with this company for some time now. I understand it is gonna take time to get the order.
But I have emailed them, Called them!! and still no response. Does anyone know if they send any starting load data with the orders?
a friend and I would like to order more for our 300 win mags.
Thanks
Matt

one of us
posted Hide Post
No load-data is provided with the bullets but you can find some on their home-pages.

Posts: 544 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 27 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The slow shipping issue is a problem only if you are in a hurry for the bullets. If speed is of the essence, send an e-mail to Gerard including your order and ask him to have it shipped via Fed-EX. Naturally it costs more.
I just use the standard surface shipping and always place an order when I get down to my last 100 bullets, the bullets always show up in 5 to 10 weeks.

Posts: 694 | Location: Des Moines, Iowa, USA | Registered: 09 January 2001Reply With Quote
<Mr Mike>
posted
I got home from work today to discover that my bullet order placed on 12/31/2001 had arrived (5/09/2002). What a pleasant surprise!!!

This is the second order from Gerard that I've received, both took approximately 4 months.

The best advice I got before I made my first order, was to NOT wait until I needed the bullets, place the order, then forget about it. When it arrives, you will be surprised!!!

Believe me, these bullets are well worth the wait. They shoot better than anything I have ever used before.

-Mr Mike

------------------
If There's Lead In The Air, There's Hope!!!