New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best place to find Information?
 Login/Join

Picture of hoover7
posted
Where is the best place or publication to find reloading information. I find lots of information surfing the web, but I would like to subscribe to a good reloading magazine or two......if it's worth the $$$.

Posts: 12 | Location: Saluda, SC, USA | Registered: 23 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
IMHO your money is better spent on a couple of good books/guides from the various bullet and powder manufacturers.

I really like the Sierra and Nosler manuals, as well as the Hodgdon web site...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Go to National Bullet's web site. They have reloading data from 4 or 5 of the big powder makers.
Pete

"Be kind to your neighbor, he knows where you live."

Posts: 403 | Location: Emeryville, CA | Registered: 24 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you want information on charge weights and such, you need to get acouple of good manuals. If you want to read about reloading, try Handloader magazine from Wolfe Publishing. Google Wolfe Publishing and you will get subscription info. It is not as good as it once was, but it is still the best around for pure reloading. Kudude

PS: That kind of sounds like me, "not as good as I once was, but for once, I'm as good as I every was."

Posts: 1473 | Location: Tallahassee, Florida | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote