New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recommendaiton for Ballistics Program?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Which ballistics program would you reccomend? I want one that will calulate trajectory and retained energy\velocity based on BC, at a reasonable price. A recoil calculation would also be handy. Any suggestions?

Posts: 130 | Location: Montana | Registered: 08 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Download a free demo of Oehler's Ballistic Explorer at www.dexadine.com Full version is $70.

Download a free demo of Load from a Disk at www.loadammo.com Full version is $60.

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Go to www.HuntingNut.com and download point blank. It's free and has most of what you're looking for.

Posts: 330 | Location: Picayune, Ms | Registered: 03 May 2002Reply With Quote
<Old Timer>
posted
I have been using Accuload AEM Enterprises Inc
and have found this most use full the product does mush more than you have mention, If you are serious this is a must you won't be sorry
www.aement.com
Old Timer

one of us
posted Hide Post
If you want the best external ballastics program on the market, RSI Shooting Lab from Jim Ristow at shootingsoftware.com is the absolute best. I've got the Oehler BEX program, Load From a Disk, Exbal, and too many others to even count, RSI is THE best... His PressureTrace strain gage chamber pressure measuring module is working like a dream too. [Wink]

Posts: 913 | Location: Palmer, Alaska | Registered: 15 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I use Pointblank as previously recommended. It does all I want it to and easy, fast, and the price was right!

Posts: 134 | Location: MO | Registered: 17 February 2003Reply With Quote