Find
Notify
Tools

Barnes No 3 Reloading Manual
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Swede44mag
posted
I bought a New Barnes No 3 Reloading Manual and went to there web site to look at the new bullets not listed in the manual. While I was looking I found out they have corrections listed for several pages. I have looked at my new No 3 manual but can't find any errors on the listed pages. I emailed them this same question but haven’t received a reply. Does anyone know if they fixed the errors for manuals printed after the first ones came out?

I also bought some 150gr triple shock bullets and am anxious to see how well they group. Has anyone used them in a Remington 300 Win Mag and what kind of luck have you had?

Thanks Swede44mag

Swede

---------------------------------------------------------
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1608 | Location: Central, Kansas | Registered: 15 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The subsequent printings after the first printing of Volume #3 have the corrections....I think they are up to printing #7.

hth

Posts: 395 | Location: West Coast | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Magnum61
posted Hide Post
I haven't any experience with the 150 TSX but the 168s are proving to be a lot better than the 150s. They seem to be enherintly more accurate out of the .300's than most. IMO

-Everybody has a dream hunt, mine just happens to be for a Moose.-

-The 30-06 is like a perfect steak next to a campfire, a .300 Win Mag is the same but with mushrooms and a baked potato-

Posts: 277 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 08 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Swede44mag
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys for your answers about the Barnes Manual and the bullets.

I spent $27.00 on 50ea 150gr triple shocks if they don't group well I will try them in 168gr.

Swede

---------------------------------------------------------
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1608 | Location: Central, Kansas | Registered: 15 January 2003Reply With Quote