New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Powder famine is coming to an end!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Powder flooded the shelves in all our gun stores after years of famine, and I loaded up at big bucks as designed I suggest. the powder boys created a famine to send prices sky high and makes up like it...They leaned that nasty trick from the fuel experts, screw the public and makam like it!!

But it is what it is, but powder will quit selling if they don't get the primers out there?? clap

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41894 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good news and about time. It filters down to us, your poor cousins, eventually. I should say though that ADI in Australia having been trying to help we Kiwi shooters. The substantial ( almost double ) price increases really sting but hope those might ease in time.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2028 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
There's a shop in Abilene that is still asking $60 per pound.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16429 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Atkinson:
Powder flooded the shelves in all our gun stores after years of famine, and I loaded up at big bucks as designed I suggest. the powder boys created a famine to send prices sky high and makes up like it...They leaned that nasty trick from the fuel experts, screw the public and makam like it!!

But it is what it is, but powder will quit selling if they don't get the primers out there?? clap

Yup. I'm good in everything now except 215's. Gotta lot of loads backing up...

Posts: 106 | Location: Wet Side, WA | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote