One of Us
posted
Has anyone used the Nosler Brass?

What is your opinion of it?

There are no fleas on the 9.3s

http://www.blaserbuds.com/forum/

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Like it a lot. Have used it in .30-06 for myself and .22-250 for a buddy. Very high quality and consistent stuff. I would call it on par with Norma or better. So if you need or want the high quality stuff, don't hesitate.

LWD

Posts: 2104 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 16 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
ron williams,this stuff just blew me away.I wish they would come out with offerings in more calibers.To see how they work,check out my load development discussion thread for the 300RUM and TSX bullets.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They are actually starting to make it in a few more calibers now Nosler brass but the selection is still quite limited compared to most manufacturers.

LWD

Posts: 2104 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 16 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
IT's great brass and very uniform. Just twice as expensive as it should be. For my money, I'll stick with Lapua.

The only easy day is yesterday!

Posts: 2758 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 22 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It is great that more premium brass is becoming available, and that Nosler has targeted niche calibers such as .280 AI. Prices are a bit steep, though, so in the calibers where Lapua offers brass (fewer and fewer these days Mad), Lapua will still be my first choice.

- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote