Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for Norma Brass
 Login/Join

posted
I posted this in the varmint forum with not results so I am posting here as well.

I am looking for some new unprimed Norma 220 Swift Brass for my next trip coming up in 3 weeks.

Norma has informed me that they will no longer make this cartridge and I was wondering if anyone might know of someone who may have some for sale. Thanks

Posts: 6 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 14 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I would try Sinclair International.

https://www.sinclairintl.com/cgi-bin/Make-a-Store.cgi?category=COBRNO&item=BR220-

Midway is out of stock and says no backorders, so I would be quick, might not be around for long.

Posts: 59 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 04 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'll sell you Norma factory loaded .220 Swift which shoots great in my rifle for $25 a box including shipping. That is not a lot more than the brass alone would cost. I've got plenty of it, within reason. Email me if interested.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fredj338
posted Hide Post
You might check w/ Old West Scroungers, they carry Norma brass & have alot of ahrd to get stuff.

Posts: 7752 | Location: kalif.,usa | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
220 Jaybird: Ratshit! One of my favorite 220 Swift Varminters uses Norma brass! Now I am in a state! If you find any Norma brass for the Swift out there please post and I will buy some after you do! Geemanny! Its always something!
Thanks for the posting on the disappearing Norma Swift stuff!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Posts: 3067 | Location: South West Montana | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post