Find
Notify
Tools

Not a reloader !!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of loucfir
posted
Do you know of a company or private party that does custom reloading ?? My main intrest is 338 WM and 300 WSM.
Your ideas and help is appreciated.
Tom

Posts: 309 | Location: The Great Northwest | Registered: 25 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Superior Ammunition. I'm sure they have a web site. I'm also certain that within a few minutes someone will give you more info about them. They are very well known.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know of a couple places around Dallas, but cetainly not geographically desirable for you. I think it's a reasonably common service, I'm sure you could find one pretty close.

Posts: 95 | Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth area, TX | Registered: 12 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Superior Ammunition. I'm sure they have a web site. I'm also certain that within a few minutes someone will give you more info about them. They are very well known.

http://www.superiorammo.com/

Call them, and ask for Larry.

Superior ammo is who I use.

One of Us
Picture of loucfir
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys,
Talked to Superior, who happened to be snowed in today, had plenty of time to talk and getting a sample pack sent out.
I have always liked how 250 grain Nosler Partitions have worked but willing to try something new! Bear hunt week of May 17th in British Columbia with son. New,old Win 70 rifle for the boy. Love to get rid of the old stuff so I get something new!!!
Tom

Posts: 309 | Location: The Great Northwest | Registered: 25 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have shot Superior Ammo in my double rifles.

It has all performed very well.

In Standard rifles todays factory ammo is very good.

While I "think" Federal is my overall favorite, I must say that Remington and Winchester ammo, especially their "stuff" with the premium bullets has shot very good.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote